|Skills||Basic Electronics, Software (C)|
|Summary||Hat with LED strip controlled by Arduino nano|
Pet (dutch for hat) with 95 LEDS and selectable program via switch. You can chose between patterns with the switch.
- colorWipe : Fill strip with color (and next color)
- knightRider : What would be a LED strip without this option.
- rainbowCycle : Cycle rainbow colors over the strip.
- police : Warn everyone that the police is coming.
- LightBrightnessVU : Testing program for light sensor.
- theaterChase : Showtime
- randomPix : Put random pixel on strip and fade out. Select Green for 'matrix' effect.
- Demo : cycle between all above modes.
- (officers) hat
- AliExpress 144 ws2812 LED strip 1 Meter US $17.50
- Arduino nano or cloon at Dealextream
- Light sensor
- Micro Switch
- 2 * 10 K OHM resistor for switch and light
- 470 OHM resistor for LED data line
- Some ductape to fix the parts on the hat.