The CyberSaturday is a monthly event organized by TkkrLab. We usually started from 2:00 pm. After the event there is an opportunity to hang around, around supper time we check to see if something can be arranged together (at your own expense).
From 2021 we have received a subsidy which makes it possible to organize this monthly and to invite (foreign) guests.
The events will also be recorded and published on our youtube channel.
Planning for CyberSaturday 2021 :
- Jan 16 - Presentation programma (watch on Youtube )
- Feb 20 - Online Privacy by Dave Borghuis
- Mrt 20 - A modern approach to parsing programs by Frans Faase (Language : Engels)
- Apr 17 - Your Computersecurity ( 1 / 2 ) - Jurjen Stellingwerff
- Mei 15 - Workshop Lasercutter – Dave Borghuis
- Jun 19 - Working on computer security ( 2 / 2 ) – Jurjen Stellingwerff
- Jul 17 - 3d print wedstrijd - Govert Combé & Yvo de Haas
- No CyberSaturday during holidays, participants of TkkrLab will then go to Bornhack (19-26 aug) in Denemarken. MCH2021 is moved to next year.
- Sept 18 - Dutch Cyborg - Patrick Paumen
- Okt 16 - Mathematische kunst - Rinus Roelofs
- Nov 20 - SMD for terrified beginners - Kliment Yanev (Taal : Engels)
- Dec 18 - Hardware hacking - Jilles Groenendijk
For 2022 the following speakers are confirmed :
- 19 Feb. - CTF leermiddelen voor jong en oud
- 19 Maart - Workshop Lasercutter – Dave Borghuis
- 26 Maart - Internationaal hackerspace Open dag
- 16 April - LED Strips by Mitch Altman
- 15 Okt - Coding Generative art by Bleeptrack
This event is made possible by Creative broedplaats Twente.